Sunday, November 29, 2015

Show Me Your Pics!


This may sound weird, but I don't like sending pics of myself to someone I've met through a dating site.  I figure I have posted a good amount of photos on my profile.  If we click in real life, we'll end up taking pic together via selfies, outings, etc.

One particular man could not respect that.  We started messaging through a dating site and he left me his number.  I sent him a text so he could have my number.  Things were pleasant, but we had yet to have an actual phone call.

A few days later he started asking for pics.  I told him no.  He then wanted an explanation.  I don't owe this man a thing, but I politely texted I don't know him personally and that my profile has enough pics.  He then went on and on about how he has been catfished and wanted pics as proof I was in fact who I said I was.  I quickly shut that down explaining the only way to know if someone is catfishing you is to meet up.  Anyone can send pics.

I could tell he was getting aggravated but I did not care.  He then took the approach and said he could tell I liked him, but the only way to move forward was for me to send pictures.  Don't know what gave him that idea……bruh, for real?!?  I had to send my retort that he assumed too much, I have no attachment to you, we have never had a phone call, and I offered to meet him at a coffee shop the other day to prove I was in fact myself.

Needless to say I did not send him any pics and his backward thinking ass needs to reassess his debating skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment