Thursday, February 16, 2012

27 Dresses?



Gulp, I may be on my way to becoming the woman from the movie "27 Dresses."  Don't get me wrong, I am honored to be apart of these unions.  There is nothing better than witnessing a couple come together and unite as one.  I just can't help but wonder: Will I ever get to wear the wedding dress?

I have been in 12 weddings, have an upcoming wedding, had to decline 3 weddings, and have attended more weddings than I can count.  You may be wondering if I have a closet full of dresses.  The answer is no.  I donated all the dresses, except one, to the Fairy Godmother Project.  This non-profit provides prom dresses and accessories to teens who can not afford to purchase prom gear.

I always crack up when I tell my mom I am in a wedding.  She asked me if I was friends with the whole world, lol.  Love that woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment