Sunday, February 19, 2012

Did You Say A Nervous Break-Down?

On our first date he told me he had issues with OCD and depression, but was fine now.  I have some OCD tendencies so I was not trippin.  We go on three dates and then he went ghost.  He called about 2 weeks later to tell me he had a nervous break down, was back on medication, and back to seeing his therapist.  He then told me he was not in the position to pursue a relationship.

I wished him well and told him I hoped he had a speedy recovery.  Well, guess who I saw looking extra healthy at the Keisha Cole concert?  You guessed it, lol.  He even had a date.  Then a few weeks after that I see him at a diner with the same woman.

Who fakes a mental break down versus saying you are interested in another woman.  I hope he stumps his big toe in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment