Thursday, February 16, 2012

River Dance

So after 5 years I will see the one I call River Dance.  This is the one that did a dance routine on top of my heart.  I actually joked with a friend today about him.  Not only did he do a dance routine, but he drop kicked that hoe.  A couple of months ago he sent me an email.  I guess he was trying to reconnect.  I was not amused and quickly hit the delete button. 

This weekend I shall put on my happy face because in fact I am happy.  I don't look backwards and I am a firm believer people show their true colors just when you need to see them.  He did the FOOL and it took a minute for me to get right.  There is no way in hell I would ever put myself in that position ever again.  When I envison happily ever after, I know my heart will be at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment