Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Trainer

I met The Trainer and he reminded me of Trey Songz.  He was a widower, but since he asked for my number I thought he was ready to date.  I was wrong.

On our first date I noticed he was sporting a wedding band on his middle finger.  On our second date, the band switched to his ring finger on his right hand.  His phone rang and he pulled it out to answer.  The screen saver was a picture of he and his wife.  He invited me over to watch movies, yes only movies, and there was a calendar posted that consist of 12 months worth of pictures of he and his deceased wife.

I felt dirty like I was helping him cheat.  Oddly enough, that is not why we parted ways.  He did NOT have a car.  I was curious as to how he got around the city to see his clients.  He told me he uses the bus and the rail.  Mind you I leave in the SOUTH and not the east coast.  What finaly did him in was when he called to ask me to take him to Walmart to get dog food.  Mind you we had never gone to dinner or to a public outing.  I knew then to bow out gracefully, this was not  going to work.  I am not a damn taxi service!

No comments:

Post a Comment