Monday, February 20, 2012

Got Milk?

While on Match, this guy and I began emailing. We got to the point where we exchanged numbers. The first time I heard his voice, it sounded nothing like I expected. You know when you see a person, you get a vision of how they would sound. Then he opened his mouth and poof...the vision was destroyed. He had an arrogant air about him, but again, this was just his phone voice.

The first time we were scheduled to meet, he asked if I was free Saturday evening. I must not have been paying attention and said I was free, and that we should do lunch. I was presenting a workshop Saturday morning and knew I would be ready for lunch. Well I guess my lunch suggestion offended him. He asked had I paid attention and noticed that he asked about Saturday evening. I had a Real Housewives of Atlanta moment: Who gone check me boo? I shook it off and told him the evening was fine. I didn't hear from him till Saturday evening and he was asking about my day. Err, did he not recall he wanted to do dinner?

At this point we text and have a few more conversations. We still haven't met up. Another week goes by and he calls. I can tell he is drinking something. He can barely speak because he is gulping his beverage? I asked, "What are you drinking?" He tells me it's milk. Folks he was tearing that milk up. He was geeked that he was drinking milk after his great workout. He then started burping in my ear. I was beyond grossed out. Where is your home training? Where they to that at? (ghetto on purpose) Since Mr. Beer Goggles had traumatized me. I figured I wouldn't even bother scheduling with Milk Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment