Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chuy's

A few years ago I tried Match.com for the first time.  I typically don't date outside my race but decided to add some cream to my coffee.  I was contacted by a man who wanted to meet up at Chuy's.  This particular day something told me to cancel, but I decided to show up.

Folks this man looked like he could be my father.  Matter of fact he looked older than my father.  Ewww, he was so wrong for posting a pic from his youth.  Now this is where it gets bad.  I walked into Chuy's and spot grandpa at the bar.  We have a seat in the bar area. It's important to note my back was to the bar.  The Senior then asked me what I wanted to drink.  A couple of minutes go buy and I turn towards the bar.  Folks, he bolted. I was tickled.  If anyone should have left, it should have been me due to false advertisment.

No comments:

Post a Comment