Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3 Mammies

I went on my first Plenty of Fish date the other day. While sitting at the bar I asked had he ever been married or did he have children. Folks, he said, "I have three kids. It is what it is." There was a brief pause. I was waiting for him to say he was joking. He was not joking. In addition to having three kids, he has three different baby mammas, and they live in three different states. I felt my chest getting tight. Was I getting punked? What kind of cruel joke was this?

I am a liberal person to a certain degree. I just don't know if I can work with three baby mommas. That means three households get fed before he does. When he has his kids in the summer, I would have a three year old, twelve year old, and sixteen year old. That is not a vacation, that is punishment. Now if I was 50, I could do this. By that time my ovaries will be dead and I wouldn't mind his clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment