Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fluffy

I call this man Fluffy due to the abundance of blonde hair sitting on the top of his head.  Fluffy was cultured, involved with the arts, and a nice guy.  I was in my mid twenties at the time so I was not ready for all he had to offer, plus he was shorter than me.

I had some fun outings with Fluffy and got to go to elite events because he sat on the board for a certain organization.  I was putting him in the friend zone without even knowing it.

One evening Fluffy leaned in to kiss me and I believe my life flashed before my eyes.  I couldn't do it.  I turned my head and he ended up kissing my ear.  Fluffy and I had "the talk," and decided to call it quits.  Just recently, Facebook suggested I add him as a friend.  How did Facebook know?

No comments:

Post a Comment